Saturday, April 10, 2010

F-U-N F-A-I-R ! ! !

Owhh...such a tired day..woke up at 6am..reached at school at 7am...and begin with my stall...busy busy busy....Kogie came at 8am and she found me in my stall...sweetie:)..than my duty ends at 9am and than start to berlepak-ing with her...walk here and there...than saw Azim...a huge hug..*guess what...everyone begin to look weird...whatever..he is my friend dude!...and angry with Arvind...ish :(...and guess what...I went parade...actually it is not allowed...we ran from our school...LOL...damn tiring..we walk from MGS to parade...went through jungle and all...hehe...went with Azim,Sara,Kogie,Sri,Yugan and Nisha...:)than went to Sky Max...bought two teddy bears...Nasi kandar guy bought A HUGE TEDDY BEAR...It costs RM120...actually I was arguing with that chinese guy over there...he never give %...stingy..than he say no plastic pulak coz very big...I was like I want a plastic..at last he got one..cutie chinese guy:)we had lot of fun in the parade...cant tell coz some are so private..but serioulsy damn enjoying with Sri,Azim and Sara...Kogie went back to school:(...and I went without my parents knowing...at last my mom know ready...and she say ITS OK pulak!...suprised like hell...anyhow lotsa fun with u guys..thanks..love lotsa

No comments:

Post a Comment