Friday, April 16, 2010

Life is tooooooooooo much busy...lotsa homeworks...school...tuitions..oh yeah..well lets go to my tuition...a sad lame story..I dislike the tuition like hell....sucks man!serioulsy...all of them over there are weird...a girl*dont want to mention her name*...i was talking with karthik while eating cherry tomato...well,I LOVE TOMATO A LOT...back to story..this girl came to me and showed her phone..it was a guy pic..i thought she show me her brother pic..so I say chun la ur brother...n than she response back telling that its her lover..I say ''owhhh okay''...so I ask why wanna show me ur bf pic?she say wanna ask u whether he is suitable for me or no?..I was like errrmmmm ok la...n than she started craping like crazy...i was oh god help me out...than another girl...can be said that she is pretty...she have a list of unknown numbers...as usual la...but she over acts lar..she writes all the numbers in a paper and asks all the guy whether its their number or no...damn perasan lar...i was what the hell...aiiyeeerrrrr...than guys are ok la..i only prefer Karthikgeyan,Sam,Agilan,Joel and Rajendran...that ALL...after all,i dont prefer that tuition at all...most probably gonna change to ETC:)

SCHOOL....we had lotsa fun today in school during biology...me,hardip and avanish...actually I never want to mention what we was doing...*sungguh memalukan*hehe:)

SMI IU DAY...damn impatient...gonna berlepak-ing with my sweetheart again...sweet and perfect:)<3

P/s Im fine and happy with the friends I hang out now...so u dont have to worry about it..I know what I am doing...Im feeling so perfect with the people are around me now...I agree we were close once...but not now...and never will

No comments:

Post a Comment