Friday, April 9, 2010

I just do what I want..It's not about what people are saying about me:)

I wanna be known as the girl who always smile even when her heart is broken
And the one who could brighten anyones day even when she couldn't brighten her own

I went to my new tuition yesterday...at first I was kinda blur...new people...non of the girls I know,only noe few boys..was quite and good...than this guy name karthikgeyan...he know me since last year...he came to me and ask me"how could U be so quite''??....I just smile:)than during physics I cannot bertahan ready...keep on bersilent-ing for so long...so I went and sit with the guys I know..i was like whatever...who cares...the people around look at me weird...but I have no else choice:(...and we are allowed to use handphone...so I was bertexting with Azim,Bala n Karthik=)....than after tuition ends,I was waiting for transport...so a girl came n was talking to me...while was talking,.i heard my phone numbers..a gang of boys was like ''singing'' my phone number...I was like what the fuck?...I dun noe them at all and they noe my num....OMG...!!!but I just pretend that is not my number...than in the van..oh god!...the boys was like berinterview-ing me....damn weird...so ignore them,i was texting with Eli and Arkkhesh..and I never noe that this guys behind me were actually reading my text..i was like damn pissed off...but I reamin being ''good''...after all,the guys are nice n ok la...its like they can go along with me:)

Sorry....I don't know what makes u to tell so...but true from my bottom of my heart...I never hate u...U are not my enemy....but I dont understand anything...A sorry from u doesnt make everything perfect..It just dont make any different in any way...so just be how u are and I will be how i am...its like u are unknown for me...no difference

So its PESTA RIA tomorrow...:)...joys funs and so on...hope all will be fine''

                          BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER

1 comment: